As we increase our understanding of the history of photography as defined by its great accomplishments in bookmaking, the question of the availability of that printed history becomes central. The coveted first edition of a classic photo book can at times demand a higher price tag than even original photographic prints. The art of “the book,” in some circles, has overshadowed the offerings of the gallery world.
- Chinese Amateurs
- The Empty House
- Emphas.is funzionerà?
- Rock & Fotografia - Intervista a Mattia Zoppellaro
- Prison Valley miglior web documentario a Perpignan
- Anna Stevens - Multimedia Producer di Panos Pictures
- L'Odissea di Stefano De Luigi
- Coastline / Zhang Xiao - Interview
- Lo sdoganamento di William Eggleston
- Interview to Gwen Lee / Director of Singapore International Photography Festival
- Arcade Fire, Google Maps e HTML5: wow!
- The New African Photography
- Slate Magazine on Sacred Ink mostartists.com/news-cedric-ar… 1 day ago
- PhotojournalismLinks: May 2013, Part II ti.me/18bjPaO via @TIMEPictures 1 day ago
- #Photoquai 2013 with 3 MoST Artists mostartists.com/news-photoquai… 2 days ago
- Thai Airways campaign on Time mostartists.com/news-lek-kiats… @mostartists 5 days ago
- Can Singapore's hawker food heritage survive? bbc.in/10vy2gs 5 days ago
- Some news from @mostartists eepurl.com/zBmZ1 6 days ago
- eepurl.com/zBmZ1 6 days ago
- Agathe Gaillard by Molly Benn | Le Journal de la Photographie lejournaldelaphotographie.com/entries/11136/… via @Journal_Photo 6 days ago
- Almost sold out... Last copies available on @photoeyebooks lejournaldelaphotographie.com/archives/by_da… via @Journal_Photo 1 week ago
- Milan Image Art Fair 2013 by Eliseo Barbàra | Le Journal de la Photographie lejournaldelaphotographie.com/entries/11369/… via @Journal_Photo 1 week ago