The revolutionary publisher Gigi Giannuzzi passed away, after losing his battle against cancer. He was the founder of Trolley Books that helped great photographers and amazing projects since 2001 in London.
The hard and fantastic work done by Gigi and his team for the art and photography books never will die.
- Sydney 2013: the diary of Alison Stieven-Taylor | Le Journal de la Photographie lejournaldelaphotographie.com/entries/11469/… via @Journal_Photo 1 day ago
- worldpressphoto.org/people/maika-e… 1 day ago
- Watch: Ai Weiwei's metal video - Ai Weiwei's moves into metal begin with a music video showing hi… dazeddigital.com/music/article/… via @DazedMagazine 2 days ago
- RT @Diplomat_APAC: Hong Kong is cementing itself as one of the world’s leading art centers, kicking off its first Art Basel event today. ht… 2 days ago
- Slate Magazine on Sacred Ink mostartists.com/news-cedric-ar… 4 days ago
- PhotojournalismLinks: May 2013, Part II ti.me/18bjPaO via @TIMEPictures 4 days ago
- #Photoquai 2013 with 3 MoST Artists mostartists.com/news-photoquai… 5 days ago
- Thai Airways campaign on Time mostartists.com/news-lek-kiats… @mostartists 1 week ago
- Can Singapore's hawker food heritage survive? bbc.in/10vy2gs 1 week ago
- Some news from @mostartists eepurl.com/zBmZ1 1 week ago